Saturday, May 15, 2010

A few more days to exams...

Oh My Goodness!
I have not been blogging for quite some time that I was mentioning to some people that I don't know how to type an entry. >.<

Since my last entry, life has been horrendous being so hectic and with so many changes.
I can't seemed to concentrate and focus on absorbing and memorising the facts that are going to be tested next thursday.
I hope my friend won't scold me tomorrow when I can't answer the questions posed.
Endure for another two more weeks and all will be gone for the first half of the year.
A+, we will be aiming for you!~

In the past, I have phobia sleeping in the dark due to some incident.
But recently, I feel more secure sleeping in the dark.
Perhaps I am slowly being pushed towards the dark side, the side where my fake bf refused to let me go to.
The feeling is horrible...

I don't know what to do in order to be back to who I am.
Maybe Shu Cheng was right.
I should sit down one day and think about the solutions to solve all the current problems bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment