*Sweep Sweep Sweep*
There's so much dust collected in this blog due to the lack of updates.
Thus, I shall start the mass updating in this entry.
People, hold on and try your best to finish reading the very summarized version bah. =P
Firstly, my contract with RP finally ended.
On my last day of work, I left the workplace quietly but some nice people still celebrate for me.
Those people were Angerline, Dawn, Dr Kam, Jia Ying, Kala, Kim Yong, Mei Yin, Ms Hon, Qi Zhen and Shu Cheng.
Thanks everyone!~
Muacksss.
Next, I am starting to clear my room with the arrival of the book shelf and study table.Hopefully before the next oversea trip, I will be able to clean up the whole room including my three cabinets of clothes. >.<
Lastly, my studies.
Results are out!
If you want to know my results, come and find me individually!~
Next semester, I will be taking five modules. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment