Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emo Me!~

These few days I have been so depressed over several matters that in my heart for a long time and I don't know what should I do to eliminate them out. =(

Firstly, I really can't stand my parents anymore especially when I can't open myself to them no matter how hard I try to.
Initially, I have planned that by the end of next week, I will be done with meeting most of my friends and blocking my calender until my exams are over.
However, my parents have the mentality that friends are more important to me than they are to me.
Within me, I still yearned to spend as much time as I can with them.
On the other hand, I cannot stand being nagged or being mistaken by them.
Maybe I am really not a good daughter to start of with.
I made a mistake years ago and it caused a permanent strain on the relationship between me and my mummy.

Enough for this entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment