Thursday, April 8, 2010

11 days more...

Another 11 days more before the extraction of my wisdom tooth.
Since the day I set for the tooth extraction, I have decided to go by myself as I don't think anyone would go with me.
Unexpectedly, my parents actually suggested accompanying me on that day until they were arguing who should go with me and use whose medisave account.
I still haven decide who I want to go with me since I do not want to show my weak side in front of anyone for now.
Perhaps, I have yet to meet the right one or the right one hasn't sweep me off the ground.

Another 46 working days more before the end of my contract.
The IAEP trip proposal got rejected after two months long of planning and putting things together.
However, Dr Kam and I know the reason before the rejection.
It's not because our proposal is of no quality but there're practically too many trips for DMTS!!!
Anyway, it's all left with the tying up of loose knots for all the work done in Republic Polytechnic.
After this, it would be time for me to take a short break before moving on.
I need a job or more courses to keep myself occupied.
I cannot stand having nothing to do.
For example: When I don't have any tests in the week or when I completed my tests, I will feel lost just like how I lost my aim in life.
I don't want to feel so dejected with life.

Not sure what to type anymore... Ending things here...

No comments:

Post a Comment