It had been so long since I last posted an entry all because of my connection box.
Luckily, it has been solved.
I am really missing YOU!
The person in Taiwan now. =(
I am waiting for YOU to come back soon.
I am waiting for the present(s) you will be bringing back for me.
Today, I got a lot of "advices" from Dr Kam and Sam.
What advices did they gave?
They taught me how to be a good girlfriend and how to make my boyfriend be sweet to me.
They are too stressful in work until 拿我当娱乐.
But I am not going to have a boyfriend.
Why?
当我不知所措时,我会不知觉地把对方推开。
By the way, congratulation to West Spring Military Band (WSMB) for getting a Sliver in the Singapore Youth Festival Display Band Category.
Don't be so ambitious.
It's impossible to get Gold!
Other bands took so long to lay the foundations and knows their direction well enough to attain the gold or even gold with honours.
Don't be envious or try to copy them.
It might result in WSMB standard maintaining or deteriorating.
As long as we did our best, I believe everyone will be proud of us!
Don't listen to someone who tried to "act" big. =X
Recently, I am in love with this song: 我爱他.
No comments:
Post a Comment