One of the four wisdom tooth that I have is removed!!!
Despite hearing so much scary things regarding the wisdom tooth extraction procedure from so many people, I am done with it for once.
Being able to go through this, I must say that paying more definitely lead to getting a quality dentist to help me with the extraction.
Throughout the whole extraction, I felt no pain at all except for the numbing process when the dentist use a super long needle.
Ouch!
Luckily, I got friends who are very supportive and giving me lots of confident.
I need to thank Kim Yong and Adrian especially.
Kim Yong had been so nice by accompanying and chatting with me from sunday night to monday morning despite having to go work early.
Adrian was nice to by distracting me with his module selection.
He's the last person I talked to before the operation and the first person I talked to after the operation causing my wound to bleed.
Although, we discussed so much about the modules to choose, he's choosing something easy which is good for me.
Why?
I would have a friend to fight with me in the difficult modules. =P
Today is already the third day, the soreness and swelling are coming down.
I think everything will be over soon and I would be able to eat soft food soon.
On a liquid diet is horrible as I am always feeling bloated and kept running to the toilet.
I am looking forward to the end of the exams and the booking of tour...
No comments:
Post a Comment