Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fear in Me

15 days to tooth extraction.
I have more and less comfortable with the whole procedure as long as I don't think of it nor be reminded of it anymore.


Happy Easter Day!!!
Due to this special day, all of us got ourselves a public holiday.
What have you been doing on this day?


On this special day, I was stucked with my tests.
Did BME108 with Adrian in the afternoon and MTH104 with my tutor in the evening.
For BME108, both of us got 29 out of 30 questions correct because we were lucky to get the same pool of questions and some of them were give away questions. =X
For MTH104, I got 100 marks thanks to my tutor who went through all the basic that were not being taught in class with me. >.<


After the tests, it's PLAY time!!!
Saturday was spent singing with Ping Sen and You Jun.
We did very little proper singing as 色叔叔 kept distracting us with his weird sounds and singings and he's going oversea soon again!
Aww. He's always going oversea during his semester break until I insisted that he shall organize one to bring me and You Jun to Taiwan next year.
Hahax.

Today was spent on movie, eating and celebrating Xin Yu's belated birthday with Geok Hui and Shu Cheng.
Lots of time were spend on eating from Benten (All) to Ice Monster to Ice-cream (Shu Cheng and Xin Yu only) to Food Court (Me and Xin Yu) to Rocky (Xin Yu) to Macdonald (Geok Hui).
However, me and Geok Hui had our fun decorating his cake though I got to admit that the final product wasn't as good as expected.
The movie "Clash of the Titans" was not too bad.
Now, the whole body feels like it's going to break anytime.


Tomorrow will be Monday.
Once again, with all the tests done for the moment and mind cleared, I felt so lost.
Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment