I don't care if it's April Fool's Day or your birthday today, it's not funny to take away the two eggs from the nest!!!
You only have one day to jolly well place the eggs back to their original position or bear the consequences/karma that will fall upon you!
Wondering what am I saying?
It's about plus/minus one month back.
A bird came to my house doorstep and started building a nest.
In the past, the same breed of bird (not sure if it's the same) came and build a nest to hatch it's little baby birds and take care of them until they were strong enough to be on their own.
Thus, this time, the same thing happened, the bird came to build a nest and laid two eggs.
My whole family were anticipating for the two little eggs to hatch.
However, when I came home today wanting to take some photos of the eggs, I realised that the eggs were GONE!
My daddy clearly recalled that the bird was still incubating the eggs this morning so how could it be GONE?
The bird is gone too.
How could someone be so heartless and inconsiderate!!!
Super pissed now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment