最遥远的爱,不是生离死别,而是我在你眼前但你却看不见。
This is a very classic quotation that can be found in any love-related chinese books available in bookstores and libraries.
But I find it very meaningful.
There's a lot of people falling in and out of love everyday and every second.
Anyway, I have decided to forgo love until the day when there's this someone special appearing in front of me.
By the way, I would like to THANK everyone who had expressed their concerns and taken care of me during the past one week.
I am currently used to having liquid diets so for the time being, don't ask me out for buffets.
Taking solid food would result in indigestion and pain at my adbominal area since I would swallow my food before chewing them thoroughly.
Finally, tomorrow I would be able to remove those sutures in my mouth. =)
I want a SILKY TERRIER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment