Thursday, March 4, 2010

4th March 2010

Finally, I have some time for myself . =(
Thankfully, I'm on leave tomorrow so that I can visit the Body Worlds Exhibition at Singapore Science Centre before it ends on the 6th March 2010.

Firstly, I must thank Angerline for sending me a song that holds great meaning to me.
The song is titled '放生'.
I know this song was released long ago but apparently, I had no life other than studying during my diploma years or working until someone recommend me this.

This song is nice depending on which angle you choose to listen from.
Personally, to me, this song is a good hint from that person to me.
Perhaps I should have gotten the hint earlier such that things wouldn't have gone so far out until I can't do anything but to forcefully shut myself up.

Next, I found a tutor to coach me in my mathematics modules in UniSIM.
It's very expensive.
S$420, 4 sessions, 1.5 hours per session.
Don't ask me why I need to take tuition at university level but kindly encourage me.
I need my A+s badly.

The Grade Point Average System (GPA)
A+: More than 85
A: 80 to 85
A-: 75 to 79
B+: 70 to 74
B: 65 to 69
B-: 60 to 64
C+: 55 to 59
C: 50 to 54
D+: 45 to 49
D: 40 to 44
F: Less than 40

Honors System
First Class -> A+, A, A-
Second (Upper) Class -> B+
Second (Lower) Class -> B
Third Class -> B-

My aim is to get FIRST CLASS HONORS!!!
Thus, I would need lots of As particularly A+s!!!

I guess I am falling sick soon.
Not sure if there's haze but my eyes hurt whenever I stepped out of RP and I'm having headache quite frequently.
If anyone knows any relevant news, please tell me. =)

Why can't my gastric not give me any problems when I don't eat?
Hate my sensitive nose and blocked sinus.
Hate my gastric too.
Argh~

No comments:

Post a Comment