Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thinking of the Past

It's now 1120pm and I am still awake.
I want to sleep but my hair is still wet.
Thus, I am now stoning in front of my laptop with this entry not knowing what should I put into this current entry.

Another 3 more days since I officially graduated from RP for two years.
Time seemed to breeze by without me knowing.
I can still recall the silly things done...

In Year One Semester One:
1. Running up the Phoenix Campus slope to Block L in heels and managed to win Siew Yen.
2. Kicking the toilet door open when Siew Yen was stucked in one of the cubicle.
3. Asking the canteen auntie to serve us whatever that was left over for lunch
4. Snatching Mr Dark with Siew Yen

In Year One Semester Two:
1. Eating vegetarian food for brunch almost everyday
2. Running to another block's toilet with Elyna just to waste time and it's rumoured that our block's only toilet was haunted
3. Having lots of zi-lian photos taken with Zhi Tong, Nisa and more

In Year Two and Three:
1. Making fun of Shu Yi saying that she looked like one of my friends
2. Skipping class to go play pool yet still informed my mummy that I skipped class
3. Going up and down the floors using the staircase
4. Sharing lunch (e.g. a plate of chicken rice) with Liza
5. Being bluffed by my fyp team mates (Lina, Shu Yi, Cassandra and Priscilla) that we would be going into the mortuary.

There are so many, so many memories that cannot be fully expressed out here.
Deep in my heart, I will always remember these friends of mine no matter where are they now, no matter how distant we might be now and no matter what they might be doing, I wish them all the best!!!

Tomorrow's blog entry will be on the dream I had this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment