Monday Blues!!!
Why must we work five days a week?
Singapore simply has so little public holiday.
I need a break from everything.
Thankfully, in the beginning of April, there would be one public holiday.
BUT!
My public holiday would be burned by my Physiology and Infectious Diseases test (if Adrian is able to meet me to do the test on friday) and my mathematics tuition.
Looking further, I am left with only 59 more working days before I am officially a student, no longer a working person.
That means that I can wake up anytime I want and do whatever I want.
(Geok Hui, don't be envious. =P)
I am so unlucky.
I found a bruise on my right wrist.
I wonder how long would it take to recover this time as it's affecting my ability to type since I need to type and use the laptop almost more than 10 hours per day.
I guess I must really find a way to prevent bruising, cutting and etc.
JJ LIN!!!
Random me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment