Early this morning, I went alone to Northpoint to queue for Dr Kam to purchase Bak Foong Pills from Eu Yan Sang.
Today, they having a two hours promotion.
I reached at 9am and there was already a long queue.
Luckily for me, I met a nice lady queued in front of me.
She helped me find two more coupons or else I will have to return to queue again with my brother tomorrow.
Thus, I only took 1.5 hours from the time I queued to the time I paid for the pills.=D
Yesterday, after work, due to a project requirement, I went to KFC with Angerline for dinner.
This is the most grossed out meal I had ever got.
Both of us got ourselves the two pieces of chicken and requested for drumstick and thigh meat.
Since I am the one who started eating it, I started peeling the skin and fats off the chicken meat.
On the process, I would stop and show Angerline what's the fats and asked her to feel the texture of the fats.
Aww. I am NOT going to eat KFC!
This reminded me one thing.
I should never do or link my projects to the food I eat.
For example: Tau suan and watermelon juice. (Thanks to Shu Yi!)
At night, I was so upset with somebody and Wen Hui comforted me.
I was thinking of extreme methods to vent my anger until she said that I don't belong to the dark side so I cannot go over there now.
However, who knows when I would go over... >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment