I'm feeling so stressed now.
Today, I sort of got myself into more troubles by reminding Dr Kam that she got to clear all her CE activities and her projects before my contract ends in mid of June.
Thus, as we were doing work at her cubicle, more and more ideas came up.
In the end, there are currently two activities (Freshmen Orientation Programme - FOP and Materials Science Fun Fair), two projects (不能说的秘密 - in case some people reading my blog entries decided to STEAL our ideas and publish in paper. =X), one IAEP (International Academic Experiential Programme) trip to KL and at least two CE activities (one lab tour to Shimadzu and one SKI activity).
In additional, Dr Kam is going to do collaboration with bachelor/master students and perhaps with SHL from RP (due to the machine she was introduced to today).
How am I going to finish all the above in 3 and 1/2 months with Dr Kam?!?!
School work is getting worse.
I am seriously very stuck in Probability.
It's a combination of A level mathematics and polytechnic engineering mathematics!!!
I didn't even take any of the above.
No one in my diploma ever came up with such modules.
Someone help me before I locked myself in my room everyday to mug and see stars!~
No comments:
Post a Comment