Happy 21st Birthday to Mr Tan Xin Yu!!!
I wish that you will have a blissful and smooth sailing life ahead in the new chapter. =)
Thanks to my mathematics tutor for helping me in the areas I am not taught by the lecturer, I managed to get full marks for MTH103 CMA3.
This means that I have to get at least 85/100 for my final exams to get A+
for both BME107 and MTH103.
But would it be easy enough for me?
Yesterday, I was talking to Dr Kam regarding the "Work & Travel" program that I wish to apply for and go to United States for approximately six months.
She actually said that she can recommend me to her professors to allow me to go there to be intern for six months.
Should I go?
Shall end the entry here.
Need to do my notes for the modules.
No comments:
Post a Comment