Before I start this entry, I want to apologise to Geok Hui.
I'm so sorry. I don't remember what am I supposed to quote from you already.
Perhaps you would want to refresh my memory? >.<
Yesterday, I did so much things in a day with Hui Xuan.
We went shopping around orchard before meeting my family to watch the movie,
"Being Human".
It was a wrong choice made.
The story was so confusing with so many endings to mislead us.
I know that the story is trying to teach us morale in life.
The morale is never lie or do dishonest things in life since you never know when the karma will come back to you.
After that, me and Hui Xuan continued by going to Party World to sing.
Singing really does help to destress. =)
Today, I went to the National Museum for the "Quest for Immortality" with Shu Yi.
I was a bit disappointed by the size of the exhibition.
After the exhibition, Shu Yi is threatening to make me into a mummy.
She wants to remove all my inner organs and remove my brain through the nose before filling my body with soil!!!
Pure evilness.
No comments:
Post a Comment