Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Start

I officially announced the opening of this new blog on the 2nd March 2010! =)

This shall mark the beginning of my new life.
I shall forgo all the unhappiness and sadness in my past 20 years, 7 months and 5 days of life.

Finally one month had passed since I started the journey of working and studying.
It was tough and tiring since I need to handle both the stuffs well and good.

Work has never been easy especially for now.
There are so many conferences, congress and seminars coming up.
From 17-19 Mar 2010, 4th Materials Research Society of Singaore (MRS-S) Conference.
From 1-6 August 2010, 6th World Congress on Biomechanics (WCB) in conjunction with 14th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME) and 5th Asian Pacific Conference on Biomechanics (APBiomech).
Not sure of the dates yet. National Healthcare Group (NHG) 9th Annual Scientific Congress (ASC) 2010.
I am going crazy soon with the lack of ideas for poster presentation for both MRS-S and WCB, and the time for doing experiments for the ASC 2010.

With the above, it's not helping me with the studies at all.
Anatomy and Physiology class is manageable after the first class test (88.9/99.9) while Calculus and Statistics is horrible after first class test (83/100) when I can't understand the probability that my dear lecturer trying to teach. I think I need to work harder and '咬紧牙根'! =)

Oh ya, I need suggestion!
Should I apply for the scholarship since I am aiming for first class honors?

No comments:

Post a Comment