Friday, March 26, 2010

Somebody Stupid

Happy Belated Birthday, Vicky!
I wish you all the best in finding a nice boi to become your boi-friend and gradually saying
'I do' to him.

I finally understand the meaning of 'Don't talk to me. Not in good mood'.
But now to me is 'Don't talk to me. I am a porcupine!'

Somebody...
Somebody tried acting stupid using stupid excuses to get me to a gynae.
Somebody even threaten to take away all my money and beat me up if I refused to follow the instructions given.

I am WeiFen!!!
Those who knows me should know that the somebody who trys to use the hard approach on me, will end up getting a even harder time from me!
I wouldn't care where I am or who are you.
You can jolly well forget about manipulating me.
I am what you forced me to be.
I am not what you see me to be.

Don't worry.
You wouldn't have to let me decide your fate.
I will decide my own fate.
Before you jump off the building, I will make sure I jump before you.
Not because I want to die before you.
But I want you to know that as much as you are pissed with me,
I AM PISSED WITH YOU TOO!
If given a chance and courage, I wouldn't have endured till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment