I guess I am still pretty scare of blood that led to the dream of mine.
My dream
In the dream, I wasn't sure if it was due to my parents' quarreling or due to the quarrels between me and my mummy that I decided to leave the family/house for good.
A part of me was very relunctant to leave.
That part of me was because of my younger brother.
Since young, I have a love-hate relationship with my brother.
For this dream, I don't want to leave him alone in the family/house cause I am afraid that he will get hurt more.
But I know that I don't have the capability to take good care of him.
Thus, till that day comes, I will have to leave without him.
Trying to make the "leaving" unknown to my parents, I lied that I will be going out with my besties until very late.
Before leaving, I decided to have the last dinner with them.
At the coffee shop, I saw one of my besties and she almost let the cat out of the bag.
Luckily, I managed to stop her in time.
The next scene, I saw myself at the dental clinic waiting for my turn for consultation while waiting, someone sms-ed me.
That person was very kind and nice.
He is willing to accommodate me over at his place and even tell me, he has gotten my dinner ready and the rest of the family members are waiting for me.
Soon my number came, upon seeing the dentist, he took on his own stand and started to give me local anaesthesia for the extraction of wisdom tooth.
When he start, the blood gushed out non-stop.
He was shocked and didn't know what to do.
I tried to run away or cry out but felt so weak.
Suddenly, I woke up realising that it was only 4am.
No comments:
Post a Comment