I have typed this entry when I am feeling super dizzy and tired.
Kindly endure my broken english or grammar mistakes made.
Thanks.
Today, Dr Kam 带我走!
Hahax. We (including Angerline and Song Sin Nee) went to Serangoon Secondary School for the School Outreach Programme to promote School of Applied Science.
Seeing the canteen, classrooms, computer room, toilets, D&T room and more, it makes me miss my secondary school a lot. =(
In the past, I am always complaining about the need to wear school uniform, wake up early to attend school and more.
The moment I heard the bell rang, my stomach felt hungry and I went over to Angerline telling her, "RECESS TIME!!!~"
She was shocked with my reaction but I was really hungry after reaching school at 715am and got to run about because of SOMEONE who is so "EFFICIENT".
Luckily, we only have to explain the slides to two classes and we are done for the day.
Lots of photos were taken only during the presentation of Diploma of Materials Science slides by me, the official photographer of the event!
After that, we took a taxi back and on the way back, me and Angerline took tons of photos and joke until...Dr Kam told Sin Nee that as long as there're the two of us, the atmosphere would be very light and happy.
*Shy*
By the way, if any of you reading this blog is going to meet me soon, be PREPARED!
According to Qi Zhen, she said that I am not normal today!
I am too hyper and chirpy.
But only Angerline understands...
I am like that due to the overwhelming tiredness and sadness.
Haiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment