Saturday, March 6, 2010

Unlucky Day

Today all my plans didn't go as scheduled.

Met up with Shu Yi at 11am at Plaza Singapura and I was late for at least 15 minutes due to the traffic jam. Then after lunch, we walked all the way to National Museum of Singapore for the Quest for Immortality, The World of Ancient Egypt Exhibition. However, due to technical issues, we were unable to go into the galleries. Thus, we need to make another date to return to view it and the rest of the exhibition galleries. =(

We, then, headed to Marina Square for KBox.
The lady who attended to us was pretty nice. She gave us the time slot from 130pm to 500pm which was pretty rare as they always eat into our time than to give us extras. The two of us took turns to sing. Shu Yi sang lots of cantonese songs while I sang lots of sad and emo songs.

After the singing, we went to walk around Marina Square, Suntec City and City Link.
Within one hour, we spotted three friends from RP and approximately four friends from WSSS. The three friends from RP were Nicholas, Shu Cheng and Chen Hui while the four friends from WSSS were Yi Long, Shawn, Samuel and William.
Gosh!
How lucky can one be?

Took MRT to Chinatown to have dinner.
Dinner was tang yuan and tim sum. =)
We ended the meeting session at 8pm.

Why do I find it so difficult to have someone there to support and tide me over all the tough periods of my life?
It seemed like I am fated to force and lie to myself so that I can go through everything independently. But I am so tired of such a life and am trying very hard to break away from it. Till now, I am still wondering what can I do to improve my state of living.

Just a while ago, Geok Hui was asking and answering the question below on her own when it's meant for me :
Her question: Where got people lie to themselves until such extent?
Her answer: I know. Only you!
My answer: Me! I like to protect myself by lying to myself.
(The question and answer had been slightly amended due to the language used in MSN and the language to be used here.)

I shall stop here today since I need to stop pondering deeper so that I can study for my test on Friday which was told ONLY today by my lecturer.
It's so nice of her. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment