Today, I came home from work early due to the MRS-S conference.
I felt very satisfying when the poster with only Dr Kam and my name was being hung up on the poster panel.
This is the first time, I am involved in such quality conference.
I am not saying that NHG is not of quality but it's more medical than scientific and the work submitted is of a better level as compared.
However, I would have to say that I preferred NHG over MRS-S cause there're only fixed programme. Haiz. I don't like especially when there isn't topics on the field I like.
Thus, I am forcing myself to be awake during the talk. =(
I have booked my dental appointment for removal of wisdom tooth on the 19th April 2010.
Crossing my fingers that everything will goes right with proper clotting, no short circuit, ...
Hopefully someone would take initiative to accompany me or catch me there.
I am afraid that I might run away on the way to the clinic since it's so far away. =X
为何要让一个沉默的女孩被唤醒?
在现实和虚拟交界的世界里,那女孩迷失了她的方向。
那女孩渴望有个人能在她还没对这世界失望时出现并带她走向未来。
但是,会有那一个人的出现吗?
人间会有奇迹吗?
那女孩会等到吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment