HELP!~
I can't get myself to study for the coming Anatomy and Physiology test...
Should I take one day leave this friday again?
Taking the third consecutive friday off might get someone pissed off with me.
What should I do?
My nice study buddy, Adrian, was asking me to play first then study for the next few days. Hahax. I think he doesn't want to be the only one playing so asking me to play as well. But I shan't listen to him since I have very packed schedule this week again with dental appointment, lessons and badminton sessions.
I need retail therapy.
But I need to save money since I don't really wish to work after the contract ends.
By the way, for friends reading my blog.
Don't use retail therapy as a reason to buy branded goods.
Dr Kam once told me and Angerline that only people that are capable can buy branded goods.
Don't understand?
It simply means that if you want to carry a bag worth $500, you must make sure that you have at least three times the amount which is $1500 cash in the bag.
If not, it's just so embarassing to carry the bag around and not having money to pay or buy other things.
Haiz.
My head and heart hurt so much and I don't have any remedy to it.
Maybe I will really need to bang my head hard onto the wall or do something more extreme since someone agreed to die with me. Hahax.
我一直觉得我是一个命不好的女人。
经过那么多事情后,我更深信这个信念。
不久前,我经常梦到我和心爱的人永远会因为一些莫名的事件而不能在一起。
No comments:
Post a Comment